Digital Marketing Assistant – Bristol, England
Pulsic is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our head office team in Bristol. As Digital Marketing Assistant, you will assist in driving brand and product awareness on all digital platforms. In this role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining our social media presence, as well as producing a wide range of digital marketing media, including videos, online articles, product white papers, etc.
- Drive the creation and management of social media posts, newsletters, blogs, and videos on YouTube.
- Monitoring the impact of our social media campaigns and work to promote the Pulsic presence online.
- Assist in writing and publishing marketing literature to increase the brand presence online for internal and external communication, i.e., newsletters, press releases, blogs, and news articles.
- Digital asset creation of images/videos/banners/gifs to use on landing pages, newsletters, social media, and advertising.
- Assist in the media and content development for our website and undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of the website.
- Use online marketing analytics to gather statistics from the web, social, and video channels and regularly report on their effectiveness.
- Work closely with other employees to support the creation of online marketing campaigns to support new product launches and campaigns.
- Assist in developing direct marketing email campaigns and monitor their effectiveness.
- Keeping mailing lists up to date in our email marketing platform and CRM
Other responsibilities include:
- Uploading new content to the website, such as Case Studies, blogs, PR, and events, ensuring that SEO principles are followed.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to collate positive feedback from customers, such as Case Studies, reviews, and quotes for social media.
- Build strong relationships with the Management, Sales, and Development teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills alongside a good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word) are essential.
- Creative experience with Adobe photo and video editing software (Illustrator, Photoshop, or Flash) is beneficial.
- Prior experience in online marketing is highly desirable but not essential for the role of Digital Marketing Assistant.
- Experience in online marketing applications (Hootsuite, CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.) is beneficial.
- Experience in social media in a commercial environment, email campaigns, data management, and blogging in a professional capacity would be advantageous.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the different social media platforms: Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. Understand the different styles and cultures of the different platforms.
- Strong creative ability, writing social media content and accompanying imagery, video, etc.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills in order to prioritise objectives effectively and efficiently and be very hands-on in your approach.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to brand development.
- Strong GCSE (or equivalent) grades in English and Mathematics are essential.
- Relevant level 3 qualifications or above (e.g., A level, BTEC, HNC or equivalent), e.g., Marketing, Business, English, Art and Design, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business would be an advantage but is not essential.
- You might have attended other relevant online courses, e.g., MOOCs.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the Digital Marketing Assistant position, please submit your CV and a cover letter
This position is now closed!
Competitive Compensation Program:
25 days annual leave plus national holidays.
Company bonus plan
Pulsic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.